Wanted Individuals - Local
Portsmouth Sheriff's Office is now serving warrants.
Please contact the Portsmouth Sheriff's Office Warrant Division for warrant information concerning charges in The City Of Portsmouth.
Some individuals may be armed and should be considered dangerous.
If you or someone you know believes there is an outstanding warrant for an individual or yourself, here are a few tips and procedures to help you resolve the situation and make the process easier for you during this event.
- Contact the Sheriff's Office Criminal Apprehension Unit to verify the warrant(s) have not been resolved.
- If the warrant is still outstanding, make the necessary arrangements to turn yourself in.
- When you turn yourself in to be processed on the warrant(s), bring only the necessities with you.
- Bring proper Identification with you.
- Neither the Sheriff's Office nor the Police Department are the courts and can not withdraw the warrant. We only serve the warrants for the courts.
It works. It pays. Find out more at the Crime Lines website