Download "The Buzz"
- If possible, wear loose-fitting, light-colored, clothing, as mosquitoes are more attracted to dark colors.
- Wear long sleeves and pants whenever mosquitoes are a threat.
- Use insect repellent when going outdoors.
- Use repellents whenever exposure to mosquitoes is possible
- Use repellents that are EPA registered to ensure product safety and effectiveness
- Products containing DEET & Picaridin provide long-lasting protection for exposed skin.
- Products containing Permethrin work best on clothing, camping gear, etc.
- Visit the CDC website for more recommendations.