Franklin D. Edmondson, MCR
Commissioner of the Revenue
City Hall Building
801 Crawford Street
Portsmouth, VA. 23704
Office of the Commissioner
of The Revenue
DMV 2 Go
DMV 2 Go is a fleet of five mobile customer service centers ready to bring DMV services to Virginians at convenient locations. The handicapped-accessible* full service office-on-wheels is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- Recently moved? If so, stop in to update your address on your DMV record. You can also update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account - receive DMV notices via email or phone; conduct secure transactions on the DMV website.
- Search for other state services through a wireless Virginia Internet portal.
- And much more!
DMV 2 Go, the ultimate in customer service and convenience, may soon visit your office, college, retirement community, or local DMV Select office. The DMV offices on wheels are community connection tools, bringing services to today’s busy Virginians.
2013 DMV 2 Go Schedule, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
December, to be announced